Understanding is a two way streetEleanor Roosevelt
Do you recognize yourself?
- Do you feel that your partner does not understand what you really need?
- Do you have the impression that you and your partner are growing next to each other instead of together?
You can turn it around!
My role is to assist you:
- to achieve understanding for both sides
- to talk to each other differently (finally without arguments!)
- to feel like number one in each other’s life again, like you did at the beginning of your relationship.
Approach & Methodology
If you’re in a place in your relationship where things are not so great right now, it’s because you and your partner have developed some habits and patterns which block you from feeling close to each other, physically and emotionally.
Most relationships don’t end because of the lack of love but because of the lack of closeness and intimacy. So many people break-up despite the fact that they still love each other. Very often they don’t know how and what went wrong. When problems get too complicated, the easy way is to get out. However, if you leave, you will take yourself with you. You will take your issues, your experiences, your behaviors, your past with you into the next relationship, and things will repeat themselves.
So the question is: do YOU know what you really need? Are you getting it from your partner or somewhere else? And the same question is true for your partner: do you know what your partner needs? Are they getting it from you?
This process can be started either by one of the partners or by both together.
Let’s make the best out of these life circumstances.
Schedule the first session for free!
Contact me to see how we can work together through your situation: